Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Idling Too Long

Well, I've been sorely remiss in posting to this blog. After navigating through the conversion to using my Google account, I decided this would be a good time to add something new.

My latest fun (well, sort of) thing is transferring my old audio cassettes and LP's (remember those black vinyl discs?) into digital format. It's not difficult, but is time-consuming. I haven't gotten too far yet, but I'm enjoying the results.

I find that I rarely listen to whole albums anymore (occasionally, but not often). Most of the time I just run iTunes in "party mix" and just circulate randomly through the entire collection. I do thrive on variety!

I'll try to post more often; have to get myself into a routine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You actually updated your blog!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

Another test...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kath-o-lil said...

I'm not sure I like the new google way of doing things. It never remembers my password! and that's annoying.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home